Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Emmy Rossum corset shots

I must admit to not being a fan of Joel Schumacher films. I thought Phone Booth and Batman and Robin were pretty much the nadir of popular cinema. However, Phantom of the Opera was a very pleasant surprise (it helped that I had very low expectations I suppose!). It's beautifully staged and the actors' singing voices are excellent. The stand-out performance has to belong to Emmy Rossum, who is the subject of this post. Enjoy a grab from the film and a couple of promotional shots which showcase her great corseted figure.

As an aside, Amazon have currently got the special edition of Phantom for less than the regular widescreen edition. You can find it here.



KG

1 Comments:

  • I saw Tracy at the Pure night club in Ceasar's on Saturday night. We got to dance together and I introduced myself to her and my husband as well. She is a very nice lady and very polite. All I know is that I had a blast.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home