Kinky Gerlinky

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sophie Ellis Bextor video

Man, you would not believe how long it takes to upload these things! Yes, this marks the first time I've posted a proper video on the site (animated GIFs don't count!).

It's a music video from pixie-faced starlet Sophie Ellis Bextor. As well as performing a superbly catchy tune, she dresses up in some gorgeous outfits in this vid; my favourite must be the rubber corset number ;) Even the opening shot - striding along in high-heeled boots - is a stunner.

Anyway, enough of my blathering. I've included a link to the full resolution video as well as a lower quality YouTube streaming version below (note: the YouTube version has nothing to do with the site, I just pilfered it). If you have any problems with either of the approaches, let me know. You'll need Flash on your computer for the streaming video.

Download (576x480 pixels - 71.4MB):
Sophie Video

Stream:


Before I forget, the song is called I Won't Change You and it comes from Sophie's album Shoot from the Hip.

KG

9 Comments:

  • Thanks for posting all this great stuff!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 pm  

  • I did the download. However Media Player couldn't download the codec. Does XP need a special codec to run an mpeg file?

    Rob

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 am  

  • Hi,

    I'm sorry you're having trouble playing the file. If Media Player can't find the appropriate codec I'd recommend the FFDShow pack: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm. It includes all the popular formats that are around today.

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 11:48 am  

  • DId you see those red heels in the video? I don't recall seeing he wear them, but you se them on the floor of the changing room and stuck on the top of the courtesy wall near the end. They look like they have a golden lining and an asymetrical vamp. I bet the arch is great too, knowing SEB. I need a pair, but where are the from?
    Kidn regards
    Ultraheels
    PS Love the site...same interests as me!
    PPS Linked from Staylace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 pm  

  • Hi Ultraheels,

    Yes, I spotted those as well! It's a shame she didn't wear them in the video, but it's worth a viewing all the same.

    Thanks for the kind words and I hope you'll stick around. There's plenty more to come.

    By the way, SEB wears some lovely heels in Murder on the Dancefloor. I must post that video sometime, too!

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 11:15 pm  

  • Hey, just checking out your blog for the first time and I'll definitely be checking in regularly! Any chance you could re-up this video? I'm a big fan of Sophie...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 pm  

  • Oh nevermind I found it on youtube!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 pm  

  • Hi andre,

    I've re-uploaded the hi-res video. Enjoy!

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 10:04 pm  

  • Thank you so much! She is definitely gorgeous!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home