Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, July 31, 2006

100 Posts and Counting

It's been a little over three months since I started this blog and this is my hundredth posting. Regular visitors will know that I try my utmost to post each and every day, and that's something that I hope to continue.

Many thanks to the kind contributors who have made such a great impact on this site. I really appreciate any feedback, so special thanks to those who have taken the time to write, especially Thomas Lierse, funkyphil, Trent, arafel, 3xL and A.

I hope you all enjoy the site, but feel free to let me know your ideas for possible future directions. My email addy is kgerlinky[at]googlemail[dot]com.

And for those of you desperate for your daily picture dose, fret not, there's another post on the way... :)

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on 100 kinky posts! Already looking forward to 200.

    Trent

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 pm  

  • grats on 100th post !
    you'r doing a great job mate,
    cheers !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home