Kinky Gerlinky

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Leather loving Love

The multi-talented Jennifer Love Hewitt ('Love' to her friends) has made many public appearances wearing leather. Here's one from a launch party for I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (surely one of the most amusing horror sequel titles ever). There will be more forthcoming, but until then you can catch more of Jennifer in The Ghost Whisperer, which I just can't get enough of, possibly because of the gratuitous cleavage shots and Love's fantastic false eyelashes (yes, yet another of my fetishes!).



KG

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for your post, cool stuff! Also, I would like to share my recent find - a great video on how to apply false eyelashes. It's indeed quite easy if you follow the video. Stay beautiful, sisters! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home