Kinky Gerlinky

Friday, February 16, 2007

All Saints 'Rock Steady' video request

[Update - video back online now, along with an alternative download. Sincere thanks to everyone who mailed in to help, including Arthur and Stumpy who uploaded fresh copies for us.]

The hardware Gods are not smiling on me at the moment. In the past few weeks my laptop screen has 'whited out' and my external hard drive crashed, which contained a great deal of backup material. In addition to this, one of the video hosts that I use has had a server failure, meaning the loss of the All Saints 'Rock Steady' video. Of course, as fate would have it, this was probably one of the files I lost when my external drive went the way of the dodo.

So, in short, if you have a copy of the video in question (entitled 'All Saints - Rock Steady.mpg' and which is 45.23MB) please could you contact me so we can work towards getting it back online. You can mail me here.

To refresh your memory the original post is here.

KG

2 Comments:

  • I have it here.
    Has your email-account enough space? Then I will send it, when I have time :)
    When somebody else have a good internet-connection, then would it better for me, because I only have a bad upload (8kb/s) ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 pm  

  • Hi,

    It looks like we're OK now, but thank you for the kind offer.

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home