Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, April 02, 2007

Sugababes - behind the scenes in latex

The Sugababes' Easy music video was a fabulous (if over-zealously edited) example of fetish meeting the mainstream. I posted the great images back here and the video itself here.

I discovered the following video a couple of days ago; it shows an all too brief behind the scenes session with the girls and a short clip of the promo video itself.

Download (704x544 - 7.3MB):


Stream:


Stills:


KG

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • FYI,
    ClamX antivirus claims that the download version - "Sugababes-latex_photoshoot.avi" is infected with trojan downloader code, specifically a Windows vulnerability. As I am on a Mac, I can't investigate it further, but you might want to look into it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 am  

  • Great video, if only it was in english.. and longer :) Still, nice find

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 am  

  • Norton didn't fnd anything when I scanned it, could be a false positive on your end. Thanks for the heads up anyway dog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 am  

  • I've scanned the same file with Trend Micro's virus scanner, in addition to checking my machine with AdAware and SpyBot Search and Destroy (both of which detect trojans). No match there either, so I do suspect that ClamX may be reporting incorrectly.

    Thanks for letting us know though.

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home