Kinky Gerlinky

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Leelee Sobieski and Tricia Helfer - dominating duo

It's not often that I post material from the forums, but when this image appeared today I felt compelled to ;) It's very rare that Hollywood celebs get dressed up in such kinky garb for a movie, and - even though I'm not a femdom fan - I hope this at least represents a sign of things to come.

The film is titled Walk All Over Me and is in post production at the time of writing. It's set for release next year and you can find more on its IMDB page. The fan site leeleesobieski.com has a fun interview with the film's director Robert Cuffley here.

If you're wondering where you've seen the lady on the right before, it's the Cylon seductress herself Tricia Helfer, sporting a radical hair change from her usual blonde tresses.



KG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Dammit, if only it had been a girl in the cage!!!

    Great pic though. Although - strangely for me - I think I prefer her as a blonde!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 am  

  • I can't wait for this movie!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 pm  

  • more pics of this session, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home