Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Celebrities in seamed stockings

[Update - corrected Adriana Sklenarikova's name]

I was watching Wedding Crashers on DVD the other day and while spellbound by Rachel McAdams' beautiful complexion I remembered a picture I'd found of her in a lovely dress and seamed stockings. This got me thinking about other celebrities I'd seen in seamed hose, and so this post was born. The list is currently pretty short, but hopefully you'll come to my rescue and I can add an update to this entry in the near future.

Rachel McAdams:


Adriana Karambeu:


Kirsten Dunst:


Monica Bellucci:


Linda Cardellini:


A couple of notes: Adriana Karembeu is a model and used to be called Adriana Sklenarikova; also, if you can't place Linda Cardellini, you may remember her (as a blonde) in E.R., as Velma in both Scooby Doo films or in the superb Freaks and Geeks.

KG

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • right name is Sklenarikova

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 am  

  • Sexy as hell.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home