Kinky Gerlinky

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Christina Aguilera - sexy nurse

Ah, another near-universal kink - the sexy nurse. I can't say this is top of my list of fetishes, but there aren't a lot of women I'd rather play doctors and nurses with than Christina Aguilera. She rose to fame at the same time as Britney Spears, but distinguished herself by, you know, actually having a hell of a lot of talent. With an astounding vocal range and a true power behind her voice she needn't have relied on her looks, but she still looks stunning. Looking at her dressed up in high heels, stockings and nurse outfit makes me think that maybe I should be reconsidering that list I was talking about before ;)

I have some more posts planned with Christina as the subject, so stay tuned!



(The doc in the photo is her real life music exec husband btw. Lucky devil!)

KG

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home