Kinky Gerlinky

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Message me!

I'm a big fan of meebo. For those of you who aren't familiar with the service, it's a website that lets you consolidate all your instant messaging accounts into one. You combine all your individual accounts into a a single meebo login and can then chat with all you friends directly through one consistent interface. No need for three or four different IM clients cluttering up your desktop. And there are no ads.

It's a fab free service and I've been using it as my exclusive IM client since it was released. However, they've recently added a new feature, 'meebo me'. You can see it on the right hand side of the page if you've got Flash installed. Anyway, it basically means that you can see when I'm online and send me a message to initiate a chat. You can even send messages when I'm offline.

Of course the Gabbly chat option is still there for multi-user chat (and you should use it, it's great!).

Anyway, let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home