Kinky Gerlinky

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Asia Argento - Modern Vintage - Artistic Nudes

Today I'm in a Vintage mood; however, perhaps this set is best termed 'Modern' Vintage. The kink factor is somewhat low, with a leather car seat acting as backdrop, but the overall taste of the shots is what attracted me to them.

Asia Argento holds an odd power over me, and these pics only seem to reinforce my attraction. I actually happened upon her after beginning work on a screenplay with a character by the same name. Since then, she has appeared in the fun but lugheaded xXx (Triple X) and the moody, gritty, New Rose Hotel, where she made several nude appearances.

I am unsure of the origin of this set, so if anyone can fill me in, it would be greatly appreciated.





Tomorrow will bring the much ballyhooed Angelina Jolie post, 12 pics, 99% hi-res, of that stunning dress she wore to the Mr. and Mrs. Smith premiere in Los Angeles, and another little special shot.

Contributor's Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but my DSL took a dive. Apologies.

Esthree

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I'm a major fan of Asia, and got the full hard-drive to prove it!
    Nightshft13@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 pm  

  • Ok, that was totally accidental! But yeah! Any Asia is always worth posting!
    Nightshft13

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home