Kinky Gerlinky

Friday, January 12, 2007

Jodie Foster - leather trousers and jacket

Here's an admission: I had the biggest crush on Jodie Foster when I was younger. No, I didn't know she was a lesbian at the time, but even if I had, I doubt it would have changed my opinion. She's a brilliant, beautiful and incredibly talented actress, giving pitch-perfect performances in classics as diverse as Taxi Driver, Silence of the Lambs and, more recently, Jean-Pierre Jeunet's A Very Long Engagement (where, as if it were nothing, she spoke fluent French throughout). She's still my favourite actress and I know that whatever she's in, it'll be worth a watch.

The first three images below are of Jodie in head-to-toe leather, which I definitely approve of. That million-watt smile is on full display in the first. The last image isn't kinky at all, but it's just one of my favourite pictures of all time, so consider it a 'vanilla' bonus ;)



KG

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I remember reading years and years ago how she studied at the Lycee Francaise in Los Angeles, and even as far back as "Taxi Driver," dubbed her own character for the French version. Very cool indeed!

    By Blogger Fuzzy, at 2:52 pm  

  • Thanks for the additional info, Fuzzy. Brains and beauty - what a killer combination :)

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home