Kinky Gerlinky

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kinky Gerlinky Forums now online!

This is something I've been meaning to do for the longest time, but I've finally got around to it.

You can check out the brand new forums here:

http://forums.kinkyg.com

Things are very skeletal at the moment, but I hope you will all pay a visit and contribute, even if it's just to say hello.

The intention is for the forums to become both an extension of the blog (for instance, to allow posting of international celebrities) and an entity in their own right. It gives you an opportunity to contribute your own images, videos, links or whatever, in addition to being a natural area for wider discussion.

The blog will remain and I'll keep updating as often as I can. I'll be active on the forums, too. So what are you waiting for? :)

KG

2 Comments:

  • Hey KG, put a link for foruns on the side of your blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 pm  

  • There's one there already, Luiz. You may have to refresh your browser using Ctrl+F5 to load in the new template though.

    Let me know if you have any problems.

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home