Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday blog

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? :)

Kinky Gerlinky was a year old yesterday. I'm not going to wax nostalgic, but I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the people who have contributed to the blog over the last twelve months. This place wouldn't be half as special without you.

I hope the blog and the new forums make you all feel like you have your own corner of the web where you can be yourselves. There's a great community developing on the forums (I'm absolutely stunned with how quickly some of the most esoteric of requests get fulfilled!). Thanks to those who are sharing and helping out - it's much appreciated.

Don't worry, I'll keep posting here, too. It's been 363 posts in this first year, and I firmly intend to keep going while there's kinky stuff left to post!

6 Comments:

  • I've loved your blog ever since I happened upon it back in June last year, Happy birthday KG!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 pm  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Trent

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 pm  

  • You have an awesome blog. I've looked for years and have found nothing to compare with it. Thank you for the time it takes to track down and post all these amazing finds. Happy birthday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 pm  

  • Congratulations on the year. Love the blog and forums!

    By Blogger wolverine77, at 3:29 pm  

  • happy birthday! keep up the great work! this is one of my favorites x

    By Blogger rubberted, at 12:32 pm  

  • KG is amazing! Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home