Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, April 16, 2007

Video Request - Rachel Stevens in PVC corset

[Update April 17th 2007 - video back online!]

A kind forum poster informed me that one of the videos I posted here last year has recently been deleted by the very efficient hosting people. Unfortunately it looks as if I last backed up the video to a hard drive that went the way of the dodo last Autumn, so I don't currently have a copy. Could anyone who has this - and who is able to upload all 90-something MB of it - please get in touch and I promise I'll back it up twice the next time :)

The video post is here:

A still from the clip:



KG

3 Comments:

  • I tried to download the clip but i got the message, that the video doesn't exist anymore because it hadn't been downloaded since a couple of times. :-(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 am  

  • http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NV5J2BCQ

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:16 pm  

  • very cute

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home