Kinky Gerlinky

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Keira Knightley - strappy stilettos

First of all, no, this isn't supposed to be a weekly update, it's just that real life has got in the way of the blog for a little while. Hopefully I'll be able to post more regularly now. That is if I can kick my BioShock habit...

This evening's image is of the English rose Keira Knightley in a nice pair of heels. If you want to know why I selected this pic, it's because the Meebo chat took a distinctly piratical turn when I was on last. A big "Yarrr!" to all the chat regulars and those who take the time to use Meebo to message me, too.



KG

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Yeah Bioshock... it's enough to get anyone away from anything, hell, it's even slightly diverted me from World of Warcraft...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 am  

  • Yeah, Bioshock is the best shooter so far, i love it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 am  

  • I managed to finish it last weekend (a three-day weekend here in England) and it's truly a great game. All I want to do now is go back and complete it on hard difficulty so I can garner the rest of the Achievements!

    I saved all the Little Sisters the first time through, but I may role play a nasty SoB next time ;)

    I dare not go near WoW in case it sucks me in and I never get seen in public again!

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 11:38 pm  

  • Ha yeah I've been wow'in for close to 3 years now, as has my wife, and we are still as addicted as those lvl 1 days!

    Join Wildhammer EU and say hi :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home