Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kink in the Media - Fisherman's Friend

[Updated September 24th 2007 - hi-res video added, thanks to Jeffism]

Now here's a great way to advertise throat lozenges!

Although I'm normally a stickler for only having celebrities on the blog, I'm sure you won't mind me making an exception just this once. I always get excited when fetish appears in the media in one way or another and this is a perfect example. Many thanks to forum regular noncotton for sending this in and to Jeffism for the hi-res video.

Download (1024x576 - 11.5MB):


Stream:


Desktop Wallpapers:

(From http://www.fishermansfriend.net.au/)

KG

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • First!!! Haha, just kidding :P Seriously different take on what I'd normally consider sensual and kinky, but hey, I like it :D

    By Blogger FrankE, at 6:49 am  

  • Trying to think of a way to shoehorn the old "suck on a Fisherman's Friend" joke in here, but can't quite work it round...! ;)

    Still, great ad campaign. Not that it would make me buy the vile little pastilles!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 am  

  • http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DX28129Q

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:49 pm  

  • Nice to see my original post on the leatherforever-board here ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 am  

  • Nice quality Jeffism, but it's to short, there's at least one scene missing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 am  

  • Well that is the commercial recorded directly off TV here in Australia.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home