Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, April 14, 2008

Walk All Over Me - behind the scenes video and promotional images

Update April 17th 2008: thanks to bbrom00 who points out that the movie has skipped theatre distribution and is being released to DVD next month in the States. See here for more info.

I found this behind the scenes preview of the kinky drama Walk All Over Me and there's enough additional footage to warrant a viewing even if you caught the trailer in my previous post.

I believe the makers have found a distribution partner for the States, so you lucky US moviegoers will be able to see PVC-clad Tricia and Leelee strut their stuff later this year. As for the rest of us, well, I'm crossing my fingers for a quick DVD release in the UK so I can capture some stills :)

Stream:


Download (480 x 270 - 14.6 MB):


Extra Images:


KG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • LeeLee appeared on the Carson Daly Show on NBC here in the states. When Carson introduced her he held up a DVD of the movie. I think the movie skipped the theaters and went staight to DVD...I Just checked Amazon.com I they have May 15th as the release date.

    By Blogger bbrom00, at 6:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home