Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blog Status

As you may have noticed, the blog has been on hiatus for the past few weeks. I'm sorry that I haven't kept you updated, but real life stuff has taken up most of my energies.

However, I wanted to make sure that you knew that the blog is still going and to promise that I will try my best to post more regularly from now on (well after a short Christmas break that is!). My life's getting back on track after some recent setbacks and I hope to be able to contribute more here and on the forums in the future.

Before I sign off I also want to wish you all a Happy Christmas. Here's to a great start to '09!

KG

1 Comments:

  • Thank you very much. This blog has been very important for me since I hardly can not find enough time to go through huge forums and would like to concentrate on pre-picked candies :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home