Kinky Gerlinky

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kinky tweets

As you've probably gathered from the lack of updates recently, the blog has been on the back burner while I sort some things out and try to get back into a situation where I actually have some free time. In the interim, I thought I'd give twitter a go. It should allow me to respond more quickly to news and update you on forum and blog stuff, too. Don't worry, the forums and blog aren't going anywhere!

I'm @therealkinkyg by the way. (Some ne'er-do-wells had already nicked KG, kinkyg and kinkygerlinky. Tch.)

Anyone got any recommendations of decent twitterers to follow?

3 Comments:

  • Me :) @LatexGirlsHD

    By Anonymous LatexGirlsHD, at 12:30 am  

  • I can't reach the forum anymore. Any known problems??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 pm  

  • Funnily enough, I tweeted about the forum issue ;)

    Yes, there's a problem. The hosting company is investigating, and I'm also looking into purchasing space with an alternative provider.

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home