Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Famke Janssen in latex

I must admit it - I find Famke Janssen absolutely irresistible. After a star turn as the kinky Russian villainess Xenia Onatopp in Martin Campbell's superb Goldeneye, she's risen to the heady heights of superstardom. She's kept the comic-book crowd rapt with her performances in all three of the X-Men films (which just seem to get better and better), but has also shown her versatility by acting in thrillers, comedies and even horror.

However, did you know that one of her first roles was as the lingerie-model-turns-superheroine made for TV movie Model By Day? I urge you to get a copy of this if, like me, Famke presses your buttons.

And if that piques your interest, then you aren't going to be disappointed in today's selection of pics! It's full-on latex top and riding crop action :)



Note: I've included a couple of options for one of the shots, as I can't decide which one I prefer.

KG

3 Comments:

  • once gain you have struck gold! famke can whip me anytime she likes!

    By Blogger funkyphil, at 6:03 pm  

  • Looks like she took a natural liking to that whip and latex!

    Trent Wolf

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 pm  

  • I would love to be whipped by her whilst she wears that sexy outfit. What a true pleasure that would definetly be...and I am not normally into S&M, but she turns me on dressed like that. Superb, utterly superb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home