Kinky Gerlinky

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Monica Bellucci in The Matrix Reloaded - latex dress

Monica Bellucci just seems to exude sex from every pore. She provoked more reaction from me in The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions than all the special effects put together. Of course that probably had something to do with the gorgeous latex outfits she squeezed into. I'd love to get some shots from the third film, so please drop me a mail if you can help and I'll share them on the site. For now, hopefully these publicity shots from Reloaded will sate you.

Monica has had a prolific film career, but out of all her recent output I'd definitely recommend you hunt out Irreversible. It's a challenging film and not for the faint hearted or closed-minded. The ending is beautifully elegant, just like its star.



If you're a Matrix fan, I can recommend the ten-DVD Ultimate Matrix Collection set. It includes a remastered original Matrix and no less than five discs full of extras.

KG

2 Comments:

  • I like it alot! Latex kills me. Especially on Ms Bellucci. She has the best mouth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 pm  

  • Hi there,
    I am a costume maker from Sydney and made this latex dress and others for Monica Bellucci.
    If you like you can contact me at
    rogtait@bigpond.net.au
    glad you like it
    Roger

    By Blogger rogertait, at 11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home