Kinky Gerlinky

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Anna Paquin - leather catsuit, fishnets and zippered mini-skirt

I went to see the bombastic X-Men 3 when it came out and thought it was nearly on a par with the second, which is praise indeed. Beyond the (admittedly spectacular) special effects was an actual story and some characters you can really root for. One of the 'good guys' from all three X-Men films is Rogue, played by the young and talented Anna Paquin, who has certainly grown up since winning that Oscar for Jane Campion's The Piano.

I really like these following pics, but don't expect any sort of familiar thread, as they're from totally different projects. The first is obviously from the latest X-Men film, but I'm unsure about the other. If anyone can fill me in, please let me know. Oh, and fishnets? I love 'em!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

KG

1 Comments:

  • You should post all the X-Men babes in their leather jumpsuits.

    Trent

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home