Kinky Gerlinky

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Evangeline Lilly - corset, stockings and heels

In addition to having the loveliest name ever, Evangeline Lilly has proven that you don't need to be a six-foot tall buxom blonde to be a star in Hollywood.

However, I'm only human, and after an entire two-season run of Lost (where she pretty much wears a dirty shirt and trousers all the time) I was desperate to at least see her more glamorous side. Well, my prayers were answered. Here she is in some infinitely more feminine garb, including (thank the heavens!) a corset.

Lost fans can pre-order the second season on DVD (in a special extended edition no less) here.

For those, like me, based in rip-off Britain, I can recommend importing the seasons from the States to save money. You can basically get the entire series for the same cost as the half-season box sets at home!



KG

1 Comments:

  • Freckles is one of my favorites. Thanks for posting these. She looks superb in a corset.

    Trent

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home