Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Neve Campbell HQ image update

[Updated November 5th 2006 - images now hosted by me]

Thanks to an anonymous comment today, I've learnt that the Neve Campbell pics I posted a few days ago aren't available in their original resolution. It looks as if the host I used for those images resized them quite considerably.

However, I've uploaded the whole lot again to a different provider and the links below should take you to the true high-res originals. Please accept my apologies and rest assured that it's the last time I trust a host who says they don't resize their content in their FAQ!

By the way, these images vary in size from 1.2 MB to 2.9 MB.

Image Hosted by Imagehigh.com

KG

5 Comments:

  • This is absolutely outrageous

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 pm  

  • Those are seriously sexy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 am  

  • Cant seem to find the pics anymore of Neve. Possible to repost them ?

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 pm  

  • Hi,

    Sorry about the issue with the pictures. It looks as if ImageHigh just deleted them without even letting me know!

    I've hosted all the pics myself now and they should be working. Please let me know if you're still having trouble.

    Regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 10:39 pm  

  • Thanks.. yup now they are working :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home