Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Christina Aguilera - corset, boots and whip!

We've certainly seen some style faux pas from Christina Aguilera in the past, but I don't think anyone is going to argue against me when I say she looks fantastic in this ensemble: Victorian corset dress, fishnets, boots...wow! And that whip? Well, who knows what that's for!

As well as changing her style, Christina's certainly grown musically, with her latest 2-disc album Back to Basics being very well received. I look forward to seeing her mature further in the future and hopefully also give us some more heart palpitations when she steps out on the town.

Those of you after a bargain may like to know that Amazon have Back to Basics at nearly 50% off at the moment. Click here for more info.



KG

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • SWEET JESUS!!! Christina Aguilera in a corset, fishnets and BOOTS!! and welding a WHIP!!! and not just a riding crop like with the pussycat dolls ;)

    Man these are the hottest photos ive ever seen! i dont even care if her husband is in them! Id love her to use the whip on me and walk all over me in those Boots...drools*****

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 am  

  • Love the whip

    By Blogger jfet, at 6:22 am  

  • Yes,she could own me if she wanted to. Kydogv

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home