Kinky Gerlinky

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rachel Weisz in latex catsuit

Yes I know, you don't see those words in the same sentence every day!

It's time to post one of my favourite images. I wanted to celebrate passing fifty posts on the site, so it seemed apt. (It's the middle image, in case you were guessing.)

The images are by Bob Carlos Clarke, one of my absolute heroes. Everything about his photography, from the composition to the super-cool models and self-referential humour, really endear his work to me. You've probably seen dozens of his images in your life and never realised it, even though many share the common themes of beautiful women in latex. Always flawless, but with character and an incredible attention to detail, you can guess that these are my favourites from his rich portfolio.

Unfortunately Clarke died in March and I doubt we'll ever see his like again. You can visit his site at: http://www.bobcarlosclarke.com and read more about his life and his work. To discover more about his photography and writings I'd recommend the hardbound Shooting Sex book - a beautiful coffee table companion to his career.



If you'd like to see more of Rachel, The Constant Gardener is an excellent, intelligent film, adapted from a stunning book. The Mummy and (to a lesser extent) its sequel are great Saturday matinee alternatives for when you're in a jollier mood!

KG

3 Comments:

  • Wow! I love Rachel Weisz! That is so cool! Thanks for posting that!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:48 am  

  • You're very welcome. I'm delighted that you enjoy the site.

    Thank you for the encouraging message.

    Kind regards,

    KG

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 11:24 am  

  • she looks amazing!! :-) mmm very yummy...

    t.

    By Blogger trinity pup, at 12:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home