Kinky Gerlinky

Friday, June 09, 2006

Christina Aguilera as latex maid

Yes I know it's Christina Aguilera again, but I just couldn't resist! She's so darn naughty!

It looks like she's ready for more than a spring clean here, dressed up in a rubber maid outfit and flashing her delicates. She's certainly got my attention!



On a more serious note, I'd like to apologise for the spotty posting over the last couple of days. As luck would have it, the Blogger servers have been up and down like a yo-yo, so even though I've had the contents ready for uploading I just haven't been able to. I hope Google sorts it out soon, but until then I hope you'll forgive any interruptions and accept my apologies on their behalf.

KG

2 Comments:

  • wow! great pic! nice little blog page you have here,puts mine to shame.
    keep up the good work!

    By Blogger funkyphil, at 7:43 pm  

  • Thanks funkyphil. I enjoyed your Stacy Keibler site, too.

    I hope you'll let me know if you get any kinky pics of Stacy in the future! :)

    By Blogger kgerlinky, at 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home