Kinky Gerlinky

Monday, August 14, 2006

Kate Bosworth in seamed stockings

I know it's only been a couple of days since I posted an entry about Kate Bosworth, but these shots grabbed my attention and I had to share them.

Seamed stockings are just so sexy, but classy at the same time. They evoke a bygone era when women weren't afraid of showing their femininity. They're an attention grabber now and it's no surprise that they're completing the outfits of many of Hollywood's hottest females. Let's hope the trend continues.

For those who missed it, I did an entry a while back with many more pictures of celebrities in seamed stockings. You can check that out here.



KG

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • "I like the way the line goes up the back of her stockings." Van Halen

    The cops in the background in the 2nd pick are checking her out.

    Trent

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home